Please find our Christmas Menu below. Cost is £27.50 per person. If you have any allergies or dietary requirements you must make us aware on booking and on your pre-order.
All meals are served with brussels sprouts and crispy pancetta, black pepper honey roasted root vegetables and braised red cabbage
- Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup finished with oregano oil and crusty Mediterranean bread (V)
- Chicken Liver Pâté served with an apple and cranberry chutney and warm crusty onion bread
- Smoked Salmon with vegetable and crab oriental salad finished with a sticky, sweet soya dressing
- Seared Goats Cheese with a mulled wine pear salad and candied peas (v)
- Traditional Turkey with roast potatoes, sage stuffing, pigs in blankets and delicious home made gravy
- Rolled Pork Belly on a creamy grain mustard mash, apple chutney and a cider sauce
- Herb-crusted Hake served with crushed new potatoes and salsa verde
- Braised Blade of Beef with tarragon mash and a rich red wine sauce
- Mushroom and Nut Wellington, fondant potato, parsnip purée and a spinach sauce (v)
- Winter Christmas Sticky Toffee pudding served with amaretti ice cream
- Raspberry crème brûlée
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake served with cream
- Chocolate and Clementine Tort with vanilla ice cream
- Selection of English Cheeses, oat biscuits and homemade-spiced pear chutney
- To download our Christmas Menu please click here: Grand Junction Arms Christmas Menu (PDF format)
Everything you eat at The Grand Junction Arms has been freshly prepared and made on site by our fantastic kitchen team using the freshest ingredients and sourced where possible from local suppliers including Chiltern Fish and Game. Our wine list has been carefully selected by a local supplier.
v – Vegetarian
GF – Gluten Free
½ – available as a half portion for the under 10’s, unavailable after 7pm
Vegetarian ingredients some of our preparation and/or cooking methods could affect this. If you require more information, please ask your waitress.
Allergen information: all our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, cereals containing gluten and other allergens are present and our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients.
- If you have any allergies or dietary requirements you must make us aware on booking and on your pre-order
- Full allergen information for food and drink is available, upon request
- Any tips you’re kind enough to give are kept by our staff
- All prices include vat at the current rate
- We accept most major debit and credit cards
- All dishes are subject to availability
- Photography is for illustration purposes only
- We pride ourselves on fresh food, which isn’t always fast food. Please be patient during busy periods. Alternatively if you are in a hurry; let us know so we can recommend something suitable.
- Looking for the ideal present? Gift vouchers are available – just ask at the bar.
- Well behaved children allowed in the pub until 7pm.
- Dogs allowed outside the pub only
- Our art is by local artists and available to purchase
- Fish contains bones, puddings contain calories, kitchen contains nuts, game may contain shot.