Weekday Menu (download here)
Everything you eat at The Grand Junction Arms has been freshly prepared and made on site by our fantastic kitchen team using the freshest ingredients and sourced where possible from local suppliers including Chiltern Fish and Game. Our wine list has been carefully selected by a local supplier.
Our menus are varied, ranging from traditional pub classics to fresh fish, incredible roast dinners and perfect puddings. We also have regular specials and can cater for a range of dietary needs (G/F). We welcome children and although we do not have a specific menu for them, we are happy to serve half portions of most food on the menu – look for the ½
GF – Gluten Free
½ – available as a half portion for the under 10’s, unavailable after 7pm
Vegetarian ingredients some of our preparation and/or cooking methods could affect this. If you require more information, please ask your waitress.
Allergen information: all our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, cereals containing gluten and other allergens are present and our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients.
- If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please let us know before ordering
- Full allergen information for food and drink is available, upon request
- Any tips you’re kind enough to give are kept by our staff
- All prices include vat at the current rate
- We accept most major debit and credit cards
- All dishes are subject to availability
- Photography is for illustration purposes only
- We pride ourselves on fresh food, which isn’t always fast food. Please be patient during busy periods. Alternatively if you are in a hurry; let us know so we can recommend something suitable.
- Looking for the ideal present? Gift vouchers are available – just ask at the bar.
- Well behaved children allowed in the pub until 7pm.
- Dogs allowed outside the pub only
- Our art is by local artists and available to purchase
- Fish contains bones, puddings contain calories, kitchen contains nuts, game may contain shot.